- Fiber @ Com Communications is a team of honest, dedicated and highly motivated professionals, driven by a technological can-do attitude in all we do, aspiring to excellence.
- Fiber @ Com Communications is all about delivering a great service experience to all our customers. Our can do attitude coupled with our technical expertise is the heart of our organization. Our flat organizational structure supports effective communication and overall team collaboration. The culture we strive for, being relaxed, fun and flexible, allows for the open exchange of ideas, providing a strong base for the achievement of technical excellence.
- Fiber @ Com Communications is in the business of "telecommunications excellence". We use the latest telecommunication tools and hardware to ensure we provide creative, innovative and workable telecommunication solutions with a difference. We will continually innovate through the reviewing and updating of office and operational systems and technology.
- We will build a great relationship with our clients and other telecommunication industry participants by working alongside them, listening effectively and delivering telecommunication solutions that exceeds expectations. When dealing with people, our philosophy is to put emphasis on attitude, over any contract or project size. People will enjoy working with Fiber @ Com Communications, an organization that really appreciates working with people and they are unique individuals who deserve the best possible quality and consistent service, backed by best in practice telecommunication solutions.
We take South Africa / Africa around the corner and around the World.
Our Company is comprised of a variety of highly trained Optic Fiber and dedicated technicians, with proven track records and a can-do attitude. Fiber @ Com has a rapidly growing team who are responsible for fiber maintenance and all new installations jointing testing inside and outside plant we offer services excellence to our clients with balanced technical staff with 15 years of experience
BBBEE Compliant - Download BBBEE Certificate
Safety Consultant: Nico Coetzee (PROTEC)
Safety Officer: Frikkie van Tonder
Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 85 of 1993
- Environmental Management
- Environmental Management System
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Method and Procedure
- Appointments 37(2)
- Appointments 16(1/2/6)
- Medical certificates
- Scope Of Work
- Toolbox Talks
- Inspection Record for Tools / Equipment
- Emergency Telephone No
- National Standards (NRS 061/2002/2004)
- Work Instructions
- Client Specifics
- First Aid Certificate: A.P.G. Bann - Download First Aid Certificate